openldap - missing modules - how / where to find them

Hi Everyone,

I'm working on setting up openldap on a few of my linux servers. I was working on setting up the slapd.conf file, and I ran the slaptest against it.

I was returned with this.

1t_dlopenext failed: (back_bdb) back_bdb.so: cannont open shared object file: no file or directory found.

Okay, simple enough, I'm trying to use the bdb backend, so I need the module that is called in my file back_bdb.so. I did a search on the system and that is not found.

I installed the openldap stuff via yum. I installed the following.

openldap
openldap-servers
openldap-cleints
openldap-devel

I've reinstalled, I've searched for just the backend module itself, all coming up empty handed.

Can someone point me to what I'm doing wrong to get these files?

Charlie