LDAP Master/Slave replication

Hello,

I use the bottom file "slapd.conf" to mirror master server.
It was ok with 2.2.23-5 version of openldap.

I just installed a new version of openldap : 2.3.27-8
Now the slave server start ok... but slapcat is empty !!??

Do you have an idea ?
Thanks a lot,
Alain

slapd.conf
_________
include         /etc/openldap/schema/core.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/cosine.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/inetorgperson.schema
include         /etc/openldap/schema/nis.schema

allow bind_v2

pidfile         /var/run/slapd.pid
argsfile        /var/run/slapd.args

loglevel        256

database        bdb
suffix          "dc=myDomain,dc=com"
rootdn          "cn=Manager,dc=myDomain,dc=com"
rootpw          {SSHA}wuapktMrH50PDG29WoffJcmvpblebsdT

directory       /var/lib/ldap/myDomain.com

index objectClass                       eq,pres
index ou,cn,mail,surname,givenname      eq,pres,sub
index uidNumber,gidNumber,loginShell    eq,pres
index uid,memberUid                     eq,pres,sub
index nisMapName,nisMapEntry            eq,pres,sub
index entryUUID                         eq

access to *
       by * read

syncrepl rid=123
       provider=ldap://10.0.0.242:389