Re: AD-style AUX classes

--On Monday, January 21, 2008 11:13 AM +1100 Andrew Bartlett <abartlet@samba.org> wrote:

One of the tasks I need to do is solve, to some extent, this headache.
I'm very interested to know of any existing mappings between AD's LDAP
and the RFC variety.

Fedora DS has one, for it's AD sync plugin, but it only deals with
users, and in to many respects it just defines new elements rather than
mapping.

Are there any others that you know of?  (or at least a table of the
classes that Microsoft didn't mess with).

At Stanford, "cn" and "telephoneNumber" were the two problematic ones I recall hitting. :)

Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc