Re: Subtree renames and memberOf handling

On Tue, 2008-01-15 at 09:43 +0100, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:

> >> Ouch! It was late yesterday...
> >>
> >> Yes, it works as expected with memberOf also being handled by
> >> slapo-refint. But now I really wonder how it scales if there are
> >> thousands of members in a group which is renamed.
> >
> > I can't seem to make it work for me, with the config file as attached.
> > I'm doing the subtree rename of
> > CN=ldaptestcontainer,DC=samba,DC=example,DC=com to
> > CN=ldaptestcontainer2,DC=samba,DC=example,DC=com
>
> you need to add "memberOf" in the "refint_attributes" list, as indicated
> above.

I've done that, but don't see a difference.  Indeed, in this case I was
moving the user (pointed at by member), so memberOf would not change (I
wanted to see the member attribute update in the group, when I moved the
user).

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett