To: <openldap-technical@openldap.org>
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 1:26 AM
Subject: Re: Newbie - how to change display name settings

Winanjaya - CBN wrote:
Michael Ströder wrote:
Winanjaya - CBN wrote:

What I meant is: when displaying the ldap accounts .. I got "Last Name,
First Name" display format .. how do I change the format to "First Name,
Last Name"

You have to specify which attribute you're looking at and with which LDAP client tool.

I am using LABE 3.3.2 (LDAP Address Book Editor) .. I thought the attribute are cn, sn ..

Which attribute is "displayed"? I don't know LABE. You have to ask the author of LABE which attribute(s) is/are used for displaying a single entry in a table.

Ciao, Michael.