Seg faults with 2.4.22

HI!

I'm experiencing occasional seg faults with 2.4.22 while 2.4.21 worked without
issues on the very same system (self-compiled BDB, SASL, OpenLDAP on RHEL 5
with separate prefix) with the very same configuration. I can't provide a
stack trace since data on this system is private.

I suspect that something's wrong with slapo-allowed and deactivated it. Have
to observe that a little bit more since the problems seem to be not
deterministic. Were some API changes done in 2.4.22 which are not propagated
to slapo-allowed?

Ciao, Michael.