Re: Slave connecting to maser always stay connected?

--On Tuesday, March 30, 2010 7:15 PM -0600 Mathew Rowley <mathew_rowley@cable.comcast.com> wrote:

Can you elaborate on "a firewall is flakey"?  The hosts are
physically diverse, each side has 1 master, and 2 slaves, all 3 on the
same subnet.  Even those connections are on and off.  Is there any
logging that can explain why this would be happening?

A firewall that times out sessions, for example...

I would use packet level debugging (You have to start slapd -d packet or slapd -d packets, I forget which (or maybe even both work!)) to see what's going on.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer