Re: Syncrepl Problem after repeatedly reboot

>> Is there an easy way to force a new replication on the second node?
>> > I will really appreciate your help...
>>
> Just delete the database on the second node and setup a new node.

Well, that is rather a worst case scenario, but if this is the only was
to get them synced...

This situation is a little bit strange, then it says if the contextCSN
is equal then the systems are synced.
In my case I had equal contextCSN and diefferent number of entries and
no error message in the logs.
How could I be sure that my both nodes are synced?
Is there any other way to check that? Then if I don't know that they are
out of synchow could I start the rebuild of the second node...