Re: trouble setting initial replication between multiple masters

Le 13/01/2010 11:31, Guillaume Rousse a écrit :
It's hard to tell if the failure occurs on the provider (ber write
failed message) or consumer side (null_callback : error code 0x13).
I finally found the issue: a constraint violation preventing to use an unknown gidNumber for any user:

constraint_attribute gidNumber uri

ldap:///ou=groups,dc=msr-inria,dc=inria,dc=fr?gidNumber?sub?(objectClass=posixGroup)

restrict="ldap:///ou=users,dc=msr-inria,dc=inria,dc=fr??sub?(objectClass=posixAccount)"

As the user get synced before the group, it fails :(

Is this really necessary to check constraint violations when using syncrepl ? We already have a 'schemachecking' directive, we may have an additional 'constraintchecking' one. At least, an explicit error message for 'sync' level would have been more meaningful.

--
BOFH excuse #177:

sticktion