LDAP Dereferencing

Hi!

   I have a problem since I've updated my openldap server to 2.4.19 version (from 2.3.33). If I do a ldapsearch operation with dereferring "always" from my root base dn, i can't obtain any results because it's too slow. I think the performance of this kind of operation against the OpenLDAP directory is getting worst in last versions (2.4.x).

   Which could be the reason? Only with dereferencing always (in debug mode 1, i can see the operation reference a lot of index content)

Thanks