Replication problem

Hi Folks!

I have a problem with replication between ldap master and slave.
When I change password, add new user or delete user, my slurpd.replog grows absurdly (like 1GB, 2GB the each minute).
And my command not complete, because I need put Ctrl+C for can back my console.

Well, that's situation don't repeat ever. Sometimes, I can execute all commands normally (smbldap-usershow, useradd, userdel, etc.), and a replication occur perfectly.

Any ideas for this problem?

BTW: When slurpd.replog growing, and I open this file, see that this repeat any times, like a loop, right?

Thank's for any kind of help!

--
Luiz Gustavo P Tonello.