Re: Filter

On Fri, 13 Nov 2009, Gilberto Nunes wrote:

ldapsearch -LLL -x -b dc=selbetti,dc=local -H ldap://host -D proxy_user
'(|(objectClass=person)(objectClass=user))' -w password

This command bring me all entries.

I like filter only two attributes: cn and mail.

I'm going off on a very dangerous limb, but I believe "entries" and "filter" are being lost in translation here (they mean something very specific in the context of LDAP). I believe what you want is to request the attributes "cn" and "mail" only. For that please try:

ldapsearch -LLL -x -b dc=selbetti,dc=local -H ldap://host -D proxy_user '(|(objectClass=person)(objectClass=user))' -w password cn mail

and let the list know if that's what you want.