Re: slapd consumer deletes entries

Clowser, Jeff wrote:
The unfortunate reality is that even that doesn't always help.
If operational attributes are set by an overlay without updating the
entrycsn,
etc, they still won't be replicated.  Worse, if something else in an
entry
changes that causes replication for that entry, these op attrs *may*
replicate
along with the other change (I think it depends on whether or not you
use
delta sync), making operational attribute replication entirely
unreliable and unpredictable.  Learned this the hard way with password
policy
attributes (supposedly this has been fixed for ppolicy, but nothing
preventing
this from happening elsewhere/in other plugins).

I think you're barking up the wrong tree. The ppolicy overlay was originally coded to not replicate any state attributes, by design.

--
  -- Howard Chu