Re: Strong bind doesn't work in slapd-ldap when used by slapd-relay or slapo-translucent

As you suggested, I submitted my message as ITS#6296.

Thank you for your time and quick reponse,
M.

masarati@aero.polimi.it wrote:
I haven't looked in detail to your message (yet, as I'm short of time
right now), but it seems that your patches make sense by themselves.  I
suggest you submit your message to the ITS <http://www.openldap.org/its>,
uploading your patches according to instructions at
<http://www.openldap.org/devel/contributing.html>.

p.
[...]
I have to use slapd-ldap in "strong bind" mode which means that user
binds using its own credentials and no identity assertion is performed.
If slapd-ldap is the only module that is processing request then
everything works fine. If slapd-ldap is processing an request forwarded
from slapd-relay (with slapo-rwm) or request to database with
slapo-translucent then the authentication problem occurs.
[...]