Re: Strange issue with replication in mirror mode

Michael Ströder wrote:
> Still I think you should upgrade. There were syncrepl-related issues
> with
> deletes fixed in more recent releases. 2.4.18 is out now.

I had occasional issues with all version up to 2.4.16 - we've has been
excellent for me and we're still using in production. (I also note it's
still listed on the openldap web site as the recommended stable release.) I
suggest that using anything older than that with syncrepl is going to give
you occasional problems.

Carl