Re: Strange issue with replication in mirror mode

Jérémie Grauer wrote:
Recently I have moved the company ldap from an old SUN LDAP to Openldap
2.4.11-1 on Debian Lenny, I have successfully migrated all the data and
I have now 2 servers in mirror mode.

All seemed great until I realized something : replication is working
when I'm adding an object, replication is also working when I'm
modifying an object but the replication is NOT working when I delete an
object... in this last case, the object is deleted from my first server
but is still in the second.

You should definitely use a more recent release. 2.4.17 is the most recent release available on the download page. 2.4.18 is almost out now.

Ciao, Michael.