Re: LDAP_OPT_X_SASL_AUTHCID and LDAP_OPT_X_SASL_AUTHZID

On Sat, 15 Aug 2009, Michael Ströder wrote:
> I was hoping to find a SASL option to query the Kerberbos principal name
> actually used after a successful SASL/GSSAPI bind.

Are you trying to ask a purely local question or is the server's opinion
of what authorization ID you actually ended up with relevant?

For the latter, try ldap_whoami() or ldap_whoami_s().

For the former, I suspect you'll have to add a new LDAP option to get the
underlying sasl context handle and then peel it out of there yourself.
Does cyrus-sasl even provide a means to get the authentication ID used?

Philip Guenther