Re: PPOlicy Keeps On Throwing Segfault

Carlo Camerino wrote:

> I keep on getting  segfault when I try to configure ppolicy for ubuntu
> 8.10. I don't know what's wrong but it just keeps on crashing everytime
> i try to login to openldap.
> [..]
> Jun  9 16:01:40 sxi-ubuntu2 slapd[5799]: @(#) $OpenLDAP: slapd 2.4.11

Not sure whether that fixes your particular problem. But you really
should try first whether a more recent OpenLDAP release compiled from
source also crashes. As for now the latest official source release is
2.4.16.
(Currently you might even try with CVS branch OPENLDAP_REL_ENG_2_4 since
it's right before the upcoming release 2.4.17.)

Ciao, Michael.