Re: Xenserver 5 + Centos 5.2 x64 DomU + DB 4.7.25 + Openldap 2.4.13 or 2.4.15 do not work

--On Monday, March 23, 2009 3:57 PM -0700 Steven Truong <midair77@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear, all.  I googled and found some people mentioned that openldap
does not work under Xen with db database backends and the information
were from 2006
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200603/msg00199.html.  I
actually encountered this myself and I am not sure if this is still the
same problem.

What options did you build BDB 4.7 with? Did you include *all 3 required patches*? Also, I don't find anything useful in the strace output you provided. I rather see some useful error message of what you are encountering, etc.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer