Re: delta-syncrepl missing changes

Francis Swasey wrote:
On 3/10/09 2:17 PM, Francis Swasey wrote:

If I remember correctly that the overlays get control in the reverse
order of their listing (ie, the last one listed is the first one
executed), then yes, the auditlog is run first, then accesslog, then
syncprov.

I'll do some experimenting with the order and see if I can list auditlog
first so it runs last.

I had a chance last night to put the re-ordered overlay list into production. Having auditlog listed first, syncprov second, and accesslog listed last.

This morning, my replica's were out of sync again, so I have now
restarted the master server with the auditlog overlay not used (didn't
even load the module).  If my replica's go out of sync again, then there
is definitely a bug in accesslog -- and since the developers are still
fighting with replication bugs in 2.4.15 -- I don't see much relief
coming any time soon.

Those are related to multimaster. Single master delta-sync has not shown any problems in 2.4.

--
  -- Howard Chu