Re: upgade schema from 2.3 to 2.4

Hegedus Gabor wrote:

> I have a working 2.3 openldap server with radius.schema, modified
> inetorgperson.schema.
> How can i move the all my schema to the 2.4 version?

Since 2.4 still supports configuration with slapd.conf file you can just
try to migrate your config. Make sure you include the schema files from
the 2.4 installation.

Note that it's bad practice to modify the schema files shipped with
OpenLDAP. They are subject to change even within minor releases. You
should define your own person object class either by sub-classing
inetOrgPerson or by adding another AUXILIARY object class to the person
entries.

Ciao, Michael.