Re: slapd syncrepl consumer having permanent high CPU load

Rodrigo Costa wrote:

Folks,

I was preparing openLDAP with GDB symbols but looks like the issue was
identified and solved in HEAD. Just to identify this issue; was created any
sort of ITS for verification in a new load?

No, the further work was just associated with ITS#5860.

Sorry my late response but my baby daughter just born last week and I was
having some work at home.

Congratulations!

I will give a try in the HEAD load.

Try RE24 now, that's the current release candidate.

Best Regards,

Rodrigo.

PS->  Just some link from my daughter
http://sites.google.com/site/lauramenina/laura_english