Re: slapd syncrepl consumer having permanent high CPU load

Folks,

I was preparing openLDAP with GDB symbols but looks like the issue was identified and solved in HEAD. Just to identify this issue; was created any sort of ITS for verification in a new load?

Sorry my late response but my baby daughter just born last week and I was having some work at home.

I will give a try in the HEAD load.

Best Regards,

Rodrigo.

PS-> Just some link from my daughter