Re: delta-syncrepl missing changes

On 3/10/09 12:20 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
--On Tuesday, March 10, 2009 10:49 AM -0400 Francis Swasey

To be specific, there are changes that make it into the master server,
and the auditlog overlay logs them, but the accesslog overlay does NOT
put them in the accesslog database, so they do not get sent to the
replica servers.

It seems to be some kind of race condition.  I haven't figured out a way
to reproduce the failure yet.

Oh, you have auditlog in place too? I don't believe you mentioned that before. I bet it is related to them both being enabled.

It is the first time I've mentioned it in this thread, but I've mentioned it in previous threads.

So -- why would having auditlog and accesslog (and syncprov) all used with a database cause accesslog to miss some of the changes?