Re: delta-syncrepl missing changes

On 3/4/09 9:31 PM, Francis Swasey wrote:

I believe the changes are not being placed in the delta database (cn=accesslog).

I'll be sure to check the accesslog database the next time the replicas miss changes and see if those changes are listed there or not.

This hypothesis has been confirmed with the modifications that didn't make it to the replicas yesterday morning and this morning.

Looks like the race conditions in accesslog/syncrepl that are being worked on in the ITS's against 2.4 were present in the later 2.3 systems as well.