Re: delta-syncrepl missing changes

This problem has come back. Yesterday, one of my auxilliary feeds messed up and zapped 18020 entries removing a certain data value. I put the value back, but in performing an audit this morning, I discovered that 67 of the repairs had not made it to the replicas.

I have repaired the 67 now, by reversing the change and then re-applying the change on the master server.

I assume this is some kind of timing bug. What info can I provide to help find this?

I am running 2.3.43 on Red Hat Enterprise Linux v4.

Thanks,