Re: accesslog crashes server

--On Friday, February 27, 2009 4:07 PM -0500 Pete Giesin <pgiesin@hubcitymedia.com> wrote:

I am trying to configure OpenLDAP 2.4.13 on Red Hat 5.2. I have ran into
this strange scenario that crashes the sever and corrupts the database. I
was wondering if anyone else has seen anything like this?

Enabled both accesslog and ppolicy overlays (configurations included
below). All attempts to bind with an invalid password causes the server
to crash and database to be corrupted.

If you disable either of the overlays or just the "logold" setting of the
accesslog the behavior is no longer noticed.

I think the ITS you filed was the correct step to take.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer