From: Quanah Gibson-Mount [mailto:quanah@zimbra.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 1:43 PM
To: Worgan, Craig (BVW:9T16); openldap-software@openldap.org
Subject: Re: Single-master replication over TLS fails in 2.4.15

--On Thursday, February 26, 2009 1:13 PM -0500 Craig Worgan
<worganc@nortel.com> wrote:

> Based on the error messages, I thought that there was a problem with
the
> certificates I am using, but when I revert the slapd executable to the
> old 2.3.42 version, replication succeeds.  Were more stringent CA
checks
> added between 2.3.42 and 2.4.15?

A number of changes have been made to the TLS related code since 2.3.
Additionally, TLS configuration for syncrepl is now part of the syncrepl

stanza.  See the admin guide:

<http://www.openldap.org/doc/admin24/slapdconfig.html#syncrepl>

--Quanah

--