RE: Oracle back_sql support question openldap-2.4.11

Hi,
	I have an encrypted password in the database.  I'm using
back_sql to transact with an oracle database.  How do I configure the
ldap_attr_mappings table to encrypt the plain text password that is
passed for authentication.  I have an oracle PL_SQL function that is
used to encrypt a password before it is stored, I was planning to uses
this same function in the where clause.  Is this possible?  Am I heading
in the right direction?

Thanks,

Leon