Performance of search with filter (entryDN=<DN>)

HI!

Not sure whether this has discussed before.

I have to deal with a third-party application where single entries are
read by sub-tree search with filter (entryDN=<DN>). That cannot be
easily changed. The database is rather small (<10000 entries) so I
simply tried to generate an equality index for entryDN which does not
seem to be possible (slapd shows error message when reading config).

So I wonder whether this sort of filter is already optimized out with
the dn2id.bdb index.

Ciao, Michael.