Re: synrcrepl "be_modify failed (80)"

--On Sunday, February 08, 2009 9:10 AM +0100 Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org> wrote:

Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com> wrote:

As he said, at least add "sync".

Here I am. It does not seems to help a lot:

syncrepl_entry: rid=017 LDAP_RES_SEARCH_ENTRY(LDAP_SYNC_ADD)
syncrepl_entry: rid=017 be_search (0)
syncrepl_entry: rid=017 cn=schema,cn=config
syncrepl_entry: rid=017 be_add (68) null_callback : error code 0x50
syncrepl_entry: rid=017 be_modify (80)
syncrepl_entry: rid=017 be_modify failed (80)
do_syncrepl: rid=017 retrying

You can't modify the hardcoded schema, so if that's what it is trying to modify, I'm not surprised. Since it looks like you're replicating back-config, I'd really advise using current CVS of RE24 if you are not already, as a number of issues around doing that have been fixed there.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer