Re: synrcrepl "be_modify failed (80)"

--On Thursday, February 05, 2009 6:26 AM +0100 Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu@netbsd.org> wrote:

Pierangelo Masarati <ando@sys-net.it> wrote:

According to the above logs, the consumer fails within an internal
modify.  It could be of help to see a little bit more about that modify.
  Would it be possible to increase the log level?  Adding at least
"sync" could at least tell what was being replicated when the failure
occurred.

Is the problem reproducible? Does it take a lot to reproduce?

It seems to have vanished right now. I hope it will not come again, but if it does, I will increase log level se see what is going on. What level to you want?

As he said, at least add "sync".

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount