Re: Securing cn=config

Michael Ströder wrote:
> Peter Mogensen wrote:
> > The FAQ says that in slapd 2.4 cn=config respects ACLs, but I can't
> > even limit auth against the rootdn with an ACL.
>
> Binding as rootdn always circumvents all ACLs.

Not all.
It usually works not set "rootpw", but create a real object for the rootdn and limit auth priviledged to it.

But I can't get it to work with cn=config.
My usually trick don't work, since I can't find a structural objectclass for the object, since schemas are not loaded when slapd reads the cn=config slapd.d directory.

/Peter