Re: frequent slapd freeze with openldap 2.4.13

Quanah Gibson-Mount a écrit :
--On Friday, January 23, 2009 11:24 AM +0100 Guillaume Rousse <Guillaume.Rousse@inria.fr> wrote:

Hello list.

Since a recent upgrade 2.4.12 -> 2.4.13, I'm facing recurrent slapd
hanging.

(a) build with debugging symbols (CFLAGS=-g)
It is, actually, I just forgot to install the package providing the symbols. I'll do before producing a new trace if the problem arise again, as things seems to have settled down a bit after I carefully tuned nss configuration of my park to reduce incoming queries.

(b) did you patch 2.4.13 for ITS#5768 and ITS#5841?
The first one, not the second. According to the description of the problem adressed, I don't think I'm concerned (but I may be wrong).

--
Guillaume Rousse
Service des Moyens Informatiques