Re: Updating a private schema (cn=config)?

Quanah Gibson-Mount writes:
>> (I don't know how much, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's
>> yet another issue which in the end leads to "maybe we should just start
>> over"...)
>
> AKA OpenLDAP 3.0? ;)

Or 4.0...  The thought is getting more attractive, but OTOH several
projects have died or almost died by trying to start over.  Either
because It Takes Longer Than You Think or because their grand new design
had its own flaws which were only discovered after years of development.

--
Hallvard