Re: Replication failling and not retrieving all entries

--On Tuesday, December 09, 2008 8:18 AM -0200 Gustavo Lima <gustavopml@gmail.com> wrote:

2008/12/8, Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@zimbra.com>:

--On Monday, December 08, 2008 4:21 PM -0200 Gustavo Lima
<gustavopml@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi All,

Anyone can help us with this one?

Use a current release.

Unfortunally I do not have this option. Only on Debian Lenny release. Any
other clue?

No. Keep replies to the list. You asked for help with what to do, and I gave you the only really usable advice. I suggest you go and read the changelogs, for example, between the release you are on, and the final OpenLDAP 2.3 series release, OpenLDAP 2.3.43 release. There were many major fixes to replication that occurred. The release in lenny unfortunately has a number of bugs. If what you want is to run a production LDAP service, you're going to need to know how to maintain the LDAP software.

I also advise reading:

<http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/1456.html>

Regards,
Quanah