dublin core (dcSubject, dcTitle, etc.,)

Hello,

I was looking for the dublin core schema for openldap (metadata for
ontologies / search collections) ?

I have found http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hamilton-dcxl-02 which
defines oids and ldap schema for the 15 dublin core attributes, but as
an expired ietf draft. I created a test dublincore.schema from this.

The draft is http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hamilton-dcxl-02 which
expired in 1998, unless there is newer one (although there are other
examples of "draft" standarts in wide use) ?

Anyone have any more recent information as to wether some form this
draft was ever released as a RFC ?

Alternatively, is there a better / more standard way of storing dublin
core metadata in openldap ?

Cheers
Brett