Re: delta-syncrepl problems with 2.4.12

On Tue, Nov 11, 2008 at 02:18:10PM -0800, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> Newer patches for 2.4.13 of interest may be:
>
>        Fixed slapd syncrepl event loss (ITS#5710)
>        Fixed slapd syncrepl MOD of attrs with no EQ rule (ITS#5781)
>        Fixed slapd syncrepl schema checking (ITS#5798)

Something in post-2.4.12 RE24 has fixed this delta-syncrepl problem, since
I've initialized five consumers from scratch and all have been consistent
when finished.

I'm now looking at upgrading our provider. There shouldn't be any problem
with the CSN format change, since the new CSN format compares as greater
than the old format and therefore existing consumers should continue as
normal?

john
--
John Morrissey          _o            /\         ----  __o