Re: unique_uri strict ?

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 03:57:35PM +0000, Gavin Henry wrote:

> > > unique_uri "<[strict ][ignore ]URI[URI...]...>"
> >
> > Well, the <> clearly indicates it's a single argument.  Maybe an
> > example, or a remark, would help not overlooking it.
>
> That's fine then. I just misread that syntax. Leave as is.

Hmm - I think the syntax is sufficiently unusual that an example and
note would save a lot of confusion.

I am also wondering what happens when the URI itself would need
quoting when used alone - e.g. a URI with spaces in it. Do we need
to put quoted quotes inside the overall quotes, or is the one set
enough?

It would also be worth adding a note about *when* the unique_uri
syntax became available (2.4.x). This sort of thing is useful when
doing upgrades and also as a reminder when dealing with configs
for older versions.

Andrew