Re: problems with exporting/iimporting passwords

Hi there,
problem solved ! it was my mistake, I didnt pay attention, that some passwords consist of more than one line,
must be a base64 thing, that after some character comes a new line (wikipedia says so) - and my bash-script ignored (and still does :-) ) second line

thanks

gizmo

-------- Original-Nachricht --------

--
Sensationsangebot nur bis 30.11: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a