Rewrite/Map posixGroup to groupOfNames (or similar)?

Hello!

I'm attempting to overcome a shortcoming in an OpenLDAP implementation and try to get a fully qualified membership information for Groups. Basically, a software product I'm trying to use only accepts groups that return full dn's for members, rather than just memberUid (like posixGroup).

Does anyone know if this is possible? slapo-rwm looks promising, but I'm no regex wizard, so I'm not even sure how I would construct the rewrite rule.

Thanks very much!

-Ryan Stasel
School of Journalism and Communication, University of Oregon