Re: OpenLDAP 2.4 syncrepl - Size limit exceeded error in consumer end

Hi Buchan,

As you mentioned, I tested the configuration manually in the provider:

I removed all the earlier ACL settings in slapd.conf of provider and just added the global ACL below:

access to *
          by * read

When I ran ldapsearch query using -D "uid=syncrepl,ou=System,dc=example,dc=com" on the provider machine, I am getting the result as:

#ldapsearch2.4 -x -W -D "uid=syncrepl,ou=System,dc=example,dc=com" -b "dc=example,dc=com" mail uid givenName

<Entries Snipped> # search result search: 2 result: 4 Size limit exceeded

# numResponses: 501
# numEntries: 500

Thanks & Regards,
Karthik Dathathri