Re: Large database initial replication problem

On Fri, 17 Oct 2008, Łukasz Wąsikowski wrote:

about sizelimit, but I don't want to raise it (because I don't know how
big my database will grow). The question is - why consumer won't get

Of course you don't want to specify an explicit number, which is why there's the keyword "none." Try:

limits dn.exact="cn=syncreplConsumer,dc=example,dc=com" size=none

rest of the entries in another queries? What am I doing wrong? I can't

I don't think the syncrepl client knows about paged results or anything like that. I've only seen it work with one big search.