Re: Translucent overlays & replication.

----- "Andy Cobaugh" <phalenor@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 2008-09-28 at 23:44, Gavin Henry ( ghenry@openldap.org ) said:
> >
> > ----- "John Maddock" <J.Maddock@ed.ac.uk> wrote:
> >
> >> Hi.
> >>
> >>    With OpenLDAP 2.4.10 is it possible to replicate a translucent
> >> overlay's
> >> local changes to another server?
> >>
> >> Regards, John.
> >
> > How did you get on? The local db is just a bdb database, so you
> should be
> > able to.
>
> You can't because translucent uses back-ldap which disables lastmod,
> so
> replicating the local database is at least impossible with syncrepl.

Yeah, I forgot. Ignore me tonight. I shouldn't be posting anything.

--
Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry@suretecsystems.com

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

http://www.suretecsystems.com/

Suretec Systems is a limited company registered in Scotland. Registered
number: SC258005. Registered office: 13 Whiteley Well Place, Inverurie,
Aberdeenshire, AB51 4FP.