Re: OpenLDAP C++ overlay

ÐÑÑÐÐÐÐ ÐÐÐÐÑ wrote:
Hello, all I'd like to ask, is it possible to write OpenLDAP overlay
in C++ language? If so could you please provide me some example of
code, g++ compile and link options? I tried to do it myself, but only
what I've got was not started slapd daemon, but if I use gcc (C
language) all is ok. Thank you, Denis

You can simply use OpenLDAP's libtool like this:

./libtool --mode=compile g++ -I include/ -I servers/slapd/ -fPIC \
	-o cxxover.lo -c cxxover.cc

./libtool --mode=link g++ -lstdc++ -module -o libcxxover.la cxxover.lo

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.
via Dossi, 8 - 27100 Pavia - ITALIA
http://www.sys-net.it
Office:  +39 02 23998309