syncrepl 2.4 parse error

Hello,

I have a master on OpenLDAP 2.3 (BDB 4.2) on FreeBSD 6.3-STABLE. I
have been replicating its directory via syncrepl which works
flawlessly on 2.3 systems. I have installed a brand new system using
FreeBSD 7.1-BETA and OpenLDAP 2.4.11 (BDB 4.6). Using the same synrepl
configuration, il fails to parse the configuration file. I did read
the migration guide and the admin guide for 2.4 but I can't make sense
of this.

In debug mode, this is what i get (changed my dc with example):

<<< dnNormalize: <dc=example,dc=com>
/usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.conf: line 177: Error:
parse_syncrepl_line: unable to parse
"updatedn=cn=MyAdminr,dc=example,dc=com"
.
failed to add syncinfo

Now, the relevant slapd.conf conf bit is:

syncrepl rid=666 \
provider=ldaps://master.example.com:636 \
type=refreshAndPersist  \
searchbase="dc=example,dc=com" \
scope=sub \
filter="(objectClass=*)" \
attrs="*" \
schemachecking=off \
updatedn="cn=MyAdmin,dc=example,dc=com" \
bindmethod=simple \
binddn="cn=LdapSyncUser,dc=example,dc=com" \
credentials=mysupersecretpass
updateref ldaps://master.example.com

Has anyone encountered this before? A bit of reading on various
threads did not return anything useful so far.

Cheers,
Steph