SASL/GSSAPI authentication error

Hello,

I have authentication problems while accessing the LDAP database. Each attempt to view or modify the DB leads to this error:

[root@mysystem]~> ldapwhoami
SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
ldap_sasl_interactive_bind_s: Local error (-2)
additional info: SASL(-1): generic failure: GSSAPI Error: Unspecified GSS failure. Minor code may provide more information (No credentials cache found)

On the other hand users can log on, change their passwords and so on - all that's working fine.

I found some similar problems in the web but no answer to those helped me to solve this. I suppose it's not a big thing and apologize for my limited understanding of ldap and authentification procedures.

Thanks for any help Best regards

Fred