Re: Syncrepl issues in multi-versions environment

--On Wednesday, September 10, 2008 6:12 PM +0200 Thibault Le Meur <Thibault.LeMeur@supelec.fr> wrote:

Hi openldap Gurus,

I'm sorry for the long post, but I try to give as much details as
possible.

We are having serious issues with syncrepl replication and our 3 openldap
servers. These issues first occurred when one of the servers was upgraded
to openldap 2.4.11 while the two others were (and still are)
openldap-servers-2.3.39 and openldap-servers-2.3.30.

I suggest examining the changelog for OpenLDAP 2.3, in particular the number of syncrepl related bugs since 2.3.30.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer