Resetting entryCSN and timestamps

Hi everyone,

I would like to know if it is possible to make changes on the entryCSN
and/or Timestamps ? I know they are operational attributes and I can't
modify them through LDAP.

I see one useful interest to this is if I want to restore the content of a
directory and considered this content as autoritative in a mutli-master
replication environment.

For now, my main concerns are headaches with playing OpenLdap replication
between  virtual machines (and the "special" time management). And I would
like to reset some of the CSN/Timestamps.

I have for example a lot of messages : dn_callback : new entry is older
than ours cn=schema,cn=config

Does anybody have any idea how to do that ?

I'm running OpenLDAP 2.4.11 from sources.

Thank you in advance for any answer,
Sincerely yours, Mathieu MILLET.

--
Mathieu MILLET