Re: Implementing monitor in DB ldap existent

Reynaldo Quezada V. wrote:
Hi to everybody!

I have a DB Openldap that is OK, but I going to implement monitor.

I learn the domumentation slapd-monitor and followed the steeps

1.- add to the slapd.conf

database monitor

2.- I configured the ACL's

access to dn.subtree="cn=Monitor"
                   by dn.base="cn=Manager,dc=ife.org.mx" write
                   by users read
                   by * read

3.- Check the core.schema is OK

But I start the service, made some changes to the users and search the results of the monitoring...

ldapsearch -LLL -x -b "cn=Modify,cn=Operations,cn=Monitor" -H ldaps://ldap.resource.net objectclass=*
The result:

dn: cn=Modify,cn=Operations,cn=Monitor
objectClass: monitorOperation
cn: Modify

Idon't see nothing about the changes that I realized in the monitoring...

Is the correct form to start the monitoring in a DB ldap existent?

thanks a lot for you help

Monitor information is mostly stored in operational attributes, which need to be explicitly requested by the client. Use, for example, "*" "+".

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.
via Dossi, 8 - 27100 Pavia - ITALIA
http://www.sys-net.it
Office:  +39 02 23998309